calendar pro + Facebook events plugin not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO calendar pro + Facebook events plugin not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bluecanoe
    Participant

I bought calendar pro and Facebook plugin from y’all a little over a year ago (licenses have expired). They are not working correctly and I am thinking its because they are not compatible with my version of the generic events calendar plugin. I do not want to buy new licenses just yet because I don’t see a warranted need to yet. So I am trying to get all plugins in their compatible versions to correct this issue. The site is bluecanoebar.com. The current versions of each plugin are:
    – Events Calendar = 3.7
    -Events Calendar Pro = 3.5.1
    – Events Calendar Facebook = 3.5
    – Events Calendar Eventbrite Tickets =3.4
    Thanks for your assistance.

Geoff

Hi there, Sam! thanks for getting in touch and sorry you’re running into some issues here.

Yes, you are correct that the issue is with incompatible versions. We recommend running the same versions in order to ensure that the codebases are compatible, so you will want to update to the same version across the board to resolve the issue.

If you prefer not to renew your license just yet, you might be able to log into your account and access older versions of each plugin and sync downward instead. Then again, you may be relying on newer functionality that will get lost from 3.7 down to 3.4, so tread cautiously there as well.

Does that help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there Sam, just checking in to see if thereโ€™s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Sam! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’d be happy to help. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘calendar pro + Facebook events plugin not working’ is closed to new replies.