calendar pro- event time not showing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO calendar pro- event time not showing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    designinla
    Participant

Hi i have purchased the event pro and it is not showing my event time properly.
    this is what is posted:

June 1 @ June 1, 2014 – June 1, 2014
    Glendale City Hall Perkins Plaza, 141 North Glendale Avenue, Glendale, CA 91206 United States
    Come join us in celebrating the Independence of the Republic of Armenia at the Glendale City Hall Plaza on Sunday, June 1, 2014 at 2-9pm. Live music, food, and games. Admission is free.

Find out more »

also how can i add the category list ( like a filter) on the main evens page?

thanks,
    violet

Barry

Hi Violet,

Sorry you’re running into problems here.

also how can i add the category list ( like a filter) on the main evens page?

First thing to note though is that we try hard to stick to one issue or question per thread – this helps us to deliver fair and timely support to all of our customers and also reduces confusion in threads – so if you could re-post the above in a new thread that would be great and one of the team will be along to help you with that as soon as they can.

Hi i have purchased the event pro and it is not showing my event time properly.
    this is what is posted:

June 1 @ June 1, 2014 – June 1, 2014

Hmm, very odd. Have you made any customizations at all? I do see that you noted having tried deactivating all other plugins and switching to a default, unmodified theme – did that impact on the problem at all or let you isolate any conflicts?

Would it also be possible to share a URL so we can see this first hand in case any clues as to the source of the problem present themselves?

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘calendar pro- event time not showing’ is closed to new replies.