Calendar Pro and Community Events extra fields

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar Pro and Community Events extra fields

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Carolena

Hello,
    I’ve used Events Calendar on another site and l’m about to purchase Calendar Pro for the above listed site as it has features l need and will work on this today. As l understand, l can add extra form fields to the event page.

I’m very interested in also purchasing Community Events but would like to know if the form displayed for community, can also include all extra fields l create in Calendar Pro. I haven’t seen this mentioned or demonstrated in your Showcase examples. If it can, fantastic!

I’ll hold off on purchase until l hear from you.

With thanks
    Carolena

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Corolena,

Thanks for emailing support. To add custom fields to the community event form, you would need to modify the templates. We can show you which templates to modify in our premium forums but it would require some coding knowledge.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Carolena Helderman

Hi Brendan,
    Can you please provide the information to modify. My knowledge is coding in html, Css. Not sure if PHP is required.
    I need to do this work as the layout with four columns is not a good look for the website and can’t not use your product.
    Thanks
    Carolena

Brendan
    Keymaster

I’d be happy to help you with this, but first will you please post this question in ourEvents Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Pro and Community Events extra fields’ is closed to new replies.