Calendar Page – Month not showing up

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Page – Month not showing up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey Haynes
    Participant

Hi there,

First of all – fantastic plugin. Very happy so far. We have just 1 formatting issue. On the “Calendar” page, it is hard to tell which month I am looking it. The name of the month does not appear- http://www.gabelliconnect.com/calendar/. I use Genesis framework. Lifestyle theme.

Barry

Hi Jeffrey, thanks for reaching out to us.

I took a look at http://www.gabelliconnect.com/calendar/ and that looks absolutely normal to me – the current month is displayed within the dropdown selector.

I guess you want to make this a little more prominent?

Jeffrey Haynes
    Participant

Yes, the current month (August) is being displayed. But in the dropdown selector, it actually says July. Also, I’d like to make it more prominent. Thanks!

Barry

A few people have reported an issue like this in the past (the month in the dropdown being one month behind) however I am under the impression that this issue was solved; can I ask if you are you running the latest version of the plugin (2.0.8)? If not, it may be worth upgrading and then testing to see if this problem persists.

If it does persist you could always try out the advice offered up by Steve in this thread – and of course please do not hesitate to let us know that it is still a problem, we’ll do our best to help you out.

Regarding making the current month more prominent, this is a customization that could be achieved by playing around with the theme templates. So the first step would be to read up on the Themer’s Guide and familiarize yourself with some of the concepts described there.

As a starting point, you might want to look at the tribe_get_displayed_month() template tag. You could use this within your theme’s gridview.php template for instance to make it absolutely clear which month the visitor is viewing.

I hope that helps!

Jeffrey Haynes
    Participant

Hey Barry-
    Thanks for responding. I am running the latest version of the plugin and I just updated to 3.4.1 just now, to see if that fixed it. Unfortunately it did not. Steve’s advice did work though, so thanks!

Barry

OK, great to hear that you got it working. We have an issue open for this on our end which I will update, too.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Page – Month not showing up’ is closed to new replies.