Calendar Overlaps with Sidebar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Overlaps with Sidebar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sam
    Participant

The calandar overlaps in the sidebar.. I have tried all sorts of padding codes from the other topics with no luck

Any help would be very much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Sam

George
    Participant

Hey Sam!

Sorry you’ve run into some layout issues here, it happens from time to time especially with custom themes like yours seems to be – but never fear! While we cannot technically support customization/theme-related issues like this, and you’ll have to take the reins on any further style tweaks from here, I did come up with some CSS that seems to work quite well on your site.

The problem is stemming from a wrapper element in your theme – the following CSS should work around this, check it out and try pasting this at the bottom of your theme’s style.css file:

body.events-archive .entry-content {
        width: 92%;
        margin: 0 4%;
        padding: 0;
    }

Here’s how that made things look for me → https://cloudup.com/cXrzhf7NgZr. Not bad!

Play around with this and see if it helps – you can adjust the percentage values there to whatever you see fit.

Let us know if this helps! 🙂

— George

Sam
    Participant

Works fantastically. Thanks very much George!

George
    Participant

Nice! Keep a good backup of any custom styles like this (and your site and database in general!), and you should be good to go 🙂

Best of luck with your site,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Overlaps with Sidebar’ is closed to new replies.