Calendar not showing at all, page just stops loading

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar not showing at all, page just stops loading

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jamie
    Participant

I just upgraded to the full version and when I go to the events page http://new.stbenedictstable.ca/events/ it completely stops loading the page when it gets to the_content(), which I assume is where it loads the calendar. Any ideas why this might be happening? I reverted back to the twentyten theme and it showed up, but I can’t find anything in my code that would be so different from twentyten to make the calendar stop working like this…
    Thanks!

Jamie
    Participant

I’d be happy to email my template files or even provide FTP access if that would help solve the problem…! The site has just gone live with a “calendar coming soon” message. I’d love to get rid of that! 🙂

Rob

Hey Jamie. I’ve got our developer Jonah taking a look at this today; he’ll be able to respond directly in here.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Jamie,

I’d be happy to help with this. Can you please email me FTP info to jonahcoyote [at] gmail [dot] com

Is it ok if I turn debugging messages on? It will help me troubleshoot what’s happening.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Jamie
    Participant

Did you get my email? It should come from Mike Berg (our web developer). Turning on debugging messages should be fine, as long as it’s temporary. 🙂

Jonah
    Participant

I did, thank you. I’m also going to need WP admin access which I emailed Mike about but maybe you can get to him quicker.

– Jonah

Jonah
    Participant

I’m done for the day and will have to take another look at this tomorrow. In my initial run through I could not find anything obvious. I’m going to need to go a little deeper by going through theme files and plugins to determine what’s causing the problem. It’s likely something with the theme as you’ve found but the question is what. I’ll start there later tonight and/or tomorrow.

– Jonah

Rob

Hey Jamie. I’m afraid this is getting to the stage where it’s outside the realm of what we’re able to provide direct support on; since it sounds to be a conflict with theme we unfortunately don’t have the development resources to hunt that down and resolve it directly for you. However, if your developer had any questions as he hunted for it that you’d like to run by us, we’d be happy to help in that capacity. Apologies for the inconvenience here. Let me know if you need anything else from me on this.

Jamie
    Participant

I was trying to fiddle with some settings to see if I could get it working, and after saving the settings, I got this error:

Sorry, this key is out of installs.

Could that be the problem? I haven’t used the key on any other sites…

Rob

That could be; but I’m not sure that would impact the appearance. Certainly worth a shot though. Have you logged on to your account at tri.be, and made sure the license key isn’t tied to another website / disconnected it if it was?

Jamie
    Participant

The license key was tied to the temporary subdomain we were using while developing the site. Resetting it didn’t change anything.

Unfortunately I need to ask for a refund. How do I go about doing that?

Rob

Sure. Send me an email (rob at tri.be) and I can get the ball rolling on a refund for you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar not showing at all, page just stops loading’ is closed to new replies.