Calendar not respecting default mobile view settings

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar not respecting default mobile view settings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dcranch
    Participant

We are trying to make the “week” view default for mobile users, however mobile view is still showing the month view. I have changed the settings several times, deactivated plugins, updated plugins, updated wordpress, but nothing is working, even with the calendar currently set to “week” view for mobile.

Any idea what’s going on here?

Thanks,

Matt

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremy!

I’m sorry you are having this issue 🙁

Let me try and help you troubleshoot it.

I know you have tried deactivating plugins, did you happen to notice a difference when deactivating all other plugins or switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen? What happens if you try deactivating all plugins and switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme together? Do you notice a difference then?

If you see no difference in those conditions, then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting

Also, when coming back, please make sure you share with us your latest system info.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar not respecting default mobile view settings’ is closed to new replies.