Calendar month view links to ticket manager

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar month view links to ticket manager

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kelly

Hi there! I have a pre-sales question for you. We’re using an old version of ECP and are looking to update it to the latest. Right now, the calendar dates link to an info page about the event, and then from that page, users would click on a link to get to the third party ticketing system.

Is there a way to cut down the amount of clicks for the user? Could I have them click on the calendar event and they’d be taken directly to purchase options for that show?

We’re using Arts Management Systems’ Theatre Manager. Here’s our ticketing portal: https://tickets.1000islandsplayhouse.com/TheatreManager/1/login?event=0

Thanks for your help!

Courtney

Hi Kelly

You could do this in 2 ways. First, check out our Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus plugin combo. These will allow you to set up your own ticket processing.

The other option is to the Event Website field as a link to the location to purchase tickets from a 3rd party seller.

Does this help clarify?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Kelly

Hi Courtney! Thanks for getting back to me.

I’m still a little unclear. With your second option (without changing our ticketing system), will I be able to have a link directly from the calendar to the ticket page (ie one click for the user to get from calendar to purchasing tickets) or would it require a click from the calendar to the event page and then from that event page clicking on another link to the ticket page?

Kelly

Bump

Courtney

Hi Kelly

It would require the user to go to the single event page first and then on to the 3rd party ticket sales page.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar month view links to ticket manager’ is closed to new replies.