Calendar messing up our footer

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar messing up our footer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dwayne

Hi, we are considering purchasing the Calendar Pro. We wanted to test out the plugin before purchasing so we installed the free version. We noticed that the calendar is messing up the display footer. I inspected the code and noticed that the footer is being injected after the wrapper div. However all the rest of our pages inject the footer inside the wrapper div. Any insights as to why this is happening and if we could get it fixed if purchasing the Pro version?

http://springhillfresh.com/events/

Leah

Hi Dwayne,

Thanks for getting in touch. I checked out your site and I don’t see the footer behaving differently on the calendar page. Has the issue been resolved?

If you’re still having trouble, you might want to try checking for a conflict with another plugin or theme. Try the plugin deactivation route: deactivate your other plugins one-by-one, until just The Events Calendar is active, to see if it’s a conflict on that end. If that doesn’t do the trick, is there a staging environment where you can test all plugins off (except Events) AND reverting to the default 2011 theme?

We do provide more in-depth support to our PRO members in the PRO forum. Do keep in mind, however, that we are not able to support our plugins with all themes and it’s possible that this is beyond our scope. Try the above and let me know how it goes.

Thanks!
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar messing up our footer’ is closed to new replies.