Calendar Links go to July 2012, instead of current month *(August 2012)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Links go to July 2012, instead of current month *(August 2012)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    caroline
    Participant

this link should go to the current month (which is currently August) but goes to July 2012.
    http://www.thedailytruffle.com/los-angeles-social-calendar/

Rob

Hi again Caroline. Thanks for the note here, too – on this one I am seeing the issue but oddly am not able to recreate it on my default 2011 install. It makes me think something else is at play related to this particular site.

Can you confirm a few things for me on this? Specifically:

* Make sure you’re running the latest version of WordPress.
    * Make sure you’re running the latest version of the Events plugin (2.0.8) and the Events PRO plugin (2.0.8).
    * It could be a permalinks-related issue. Resave your permalinks page to reset them. If you have permalinks turned off, turn them on with a structure like /%postname%/.
    * Switch to a different templating option under Settings –> The Events Calendar, using the dropdown.
    * Try the plugin deactivation route: deactivate your other plugins one-by-one, until just The Events Calendar/Events PRO are active, to see if it’s a conflict on that end.
    * If that doesn’t do the trick, is there a staging environment where you can test all plugins off (except Events) AND reverting to the default 2011 theme?

Let me know how those go, particularly the last couple steps. We’ll do what we can to assist from there.

caroline
    Participant

i think it may have something to do with the WP Super Cache plugin we use — it always retains pages. by the time i got to try these things the link was refreshing properly so I suppose there is no more problem except that its the second month there has been a delay. Thanks for your help … I also wonder if it was solved by my changing that one event to multi-day instead of repeating days (link for other reading who dont know what I am talking about: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-listings-on-widget-but-not-calendar/#post-23197)

Rob

There is definitely a possibility of conflicts with the Super Cache plugin…I would say if you ever find changes not being reflected or something similar to test deactivating that or at least factor it into your testing.

Just responded to the other issue, too, so it sounds like you’re set here. Let me know if not, though, or if we can do anything else. Cheers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Links go to July 2012, instead of current month *(August 2012)’ is closed to new replies.