Calendar language when switching months

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar language when switching months

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Adam Beaulne
    Participant

Hi,

I am having issues with the Calendar languages. In English everything works perfectly. The problem is when I go to French.

For example, if you go to /fr/calendrier-des-activites/ everything works well. It’s all in French and all the links of the events work and link to something like /fr/our-events/ which is good.

Now once you change months, so clicking “September” the problem starts.

The URL becomes /fr/calendrier-des-activites/?tribe-bar-date=2017-09

If you go to that page you’ll notice the calendar is now in English. The title, the week day titles, and the biggest problem of it all the links of the events are in English.

Attached is a screenshot of the French page. Everything is in French except the calendar.

Thank you

Adam Beaulne
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

Hey Adam,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m very sorry about this issue you are experiencing, let me help your with that!

The Events Calendar and its add-ons adapt to use the same language used by your WordPress installation. It will default to English, unless you run WP in a different language. On your Dashboard, go to Settings → General. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says Site Language. Select your language from the dropdown and save your changes.

I’ve temporarily changed my site’s language to French and when I click on “septembre” the calendar is correctly translated as I can see from here.

You will find additional information on how to change the language of your calendar here.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything else and I’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

Adam Beaulne
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Adam Beaulne
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Adam Beaulne
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Adam Beaulne
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Adam Beaulne
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar language when switching months’ is closed to new replies.