Calendar is Wrong

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar is Wrong

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mrjarbenne
    Participant

Today is Thursday October the 10th. On the calendar it shows Saturday October the 10th. Have I somehow travelled back in time? Occasionally a refresh of the page fixes it, but visiting an event page, and then going back to the calendar seems to reproduce the error. I’ve gone in and resaved my date and time settings under Settings/General to ensure I’m not somehow on a different UTC than the server. Any ideas?
    http://www.screencast.com/t/B1UrLc1qUAW

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Jared. I’m sorry to say that you’re being affected by a bug that’s in 3.1. The good news is that it’s not just you and there is a fix! πŸ™‚

Please check out this tutorial on how to add a snippet to your theme’s functions.php to address it: https://theeventscalendar.com/fix-for-incorrect-dateday-combos-in-month-view/

Please let us know if that resolves the behavior. Thanks! πŸ™‚

mrjarbenne
    Participant

Is there another place I can put this? I’m running a multisite with numerous blogs using different themes. It is a fix I can apply directly to the plugin, rather than trying to edit the functions.php file of multiple themes?

mrjarbenne
    Participant

No worries. I created a custom plugin with the functions specified at the link and made it available for my users to activate. I’m not sure how widespread the issue is, because only one user has mentioned it so far. Thanks for the speedy reply. I assume the next version will include the fix, and I’ll be able to delete the plugin I made.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Jared. A custom plugin is an excellent solution. Well done.

A fix will definitely be in the upcoming maintenance release. At that point, you will be able to delete your plugin. πŸ™‚

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Jared. As it’s been quite a while since your last reply, I’m going to close this thread. Please open a new one if you choose to pursue this further in the future.

Thanks for being part of the TEC community! πŸ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar is Wrong’ is closed to new replies.