Calendar grid view alignment one pixel off: Part 2 the answer

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar grid view alignment one pixel off: Part 2 the answer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rhaya Shilts
    Participant

I sent in a ticket last month and it was closed, but I did find an answer to my problem and I was wonder if there’s any way you can open the ticket backup and include the answer, so if anyone else runs into the same problem they can find the answer?

Here’s the answer:

Even if you switch themes or turn off your style sheet the problem will still occur.

I finally found the answer. There’s a padding being add to the event titles. The padding is using percentages, this is causing the problem. I found if I set it to a fixed number it worked fine. I added this to my style sheet.

#tribe-events-content .tribe-events-calendar div[id*=tribe-events-event-] h3.tribe-events-month-event-title{padding: 0 !important;}

Hi Rhaya,

Thanks so much for following up!  I’m glad that you were able to resolve your issue and thanks for sharing with us!

Here is a link to the other thread for reference: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/calendar-grid-view-alignment-one-pixel-off/

Since your issue has been resolved, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar grid view alignment one pixel off: Part 2 the answer’ is closed to new replies.