Calendar for birthdays of important people

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar for birthdays of important people

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

I’m wanting to create a calendar based on the birthday and death date of important spiritual teachers. It’s display could be accessed through yearly or monthly calendar views with a link to a more detailed post. Is this possible with your plugin?

Geoff B.

Good evening John and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I would love to help you with this topic.

I’m wanting to create a calendar based on the birthday and death date of important spiritual teachers. It’s display could be accessed through yearly or monthly calendar views with a link to a more detailed post. Is this possible with your plugin?

Currently, there is no built-in year view in our products. The closest built-in feature we have is the list view.

That being said, you can vote for that feature here: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3827250-year-view

As you can see, there is also a partial solution provided there. Some of our customers have also decided to simply display 12 mini monthly calendars to that purpose.

The monthly view is already there, so that should work like a charm.

In any of these views, clicking on the event will bring you to the event’s detail where you can add all the details.
    Using our the Events Calendar Pro add-on, you might want to make each of these events a recurring yearly event so that this becomes a perpetual calendar.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar for birthdays of important people’ is closed to new replies.