Calendar Font Formatting

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Font Formatting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Becky B
    Participant

Hello wondering if you could help with the Font in both the Filter Bar and in the photo view description on the Home Page.
    I’ve played around with it for several hours and when I change the font color to white on the home page, then it is not able to be seen on the event detail page.
    Thanks so much in advance for any help you can provide.
    Becky

Courtney

Hi Becky

Did you mean Filter Bar? I see you have that on your account, but when I visit your Events page, I don’t see it displayed.

If you meant that you wanted white font on top of the default Tribe bar, can you add the following code to your child theme, or in Appearance » Customize » Additional CSS?

#tribe-bar-form label {
        color: #fff !important
    }
    .tribe-bar-views-list span.tribe-icon-photo {
            color: #fff !important;
        }

Becky B
    Participant

Thank you…yes I meant top bar. But more importantly the font in the detail excerpt is the real issue. You can’t see it and if I change it to white you can’t read it on the single event.
    Thanks again

Becky B
    Participant

Hello – wondering if someone could help me with the font in the event excerpt on the home page (black on black). You can’t see it and if I change it to white you can’t read it when you click on a single event and go to the detail page.
    Thanks again

Courtney

Hey Beck

Can you try this:

#tribe-events-photo-events .tribe-events-content p {
        color: white;
    }

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Font Formatting’ is closed to new replies.