Calendar export button for Microsoft Outlook

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar export button for Microsoft Outlook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lora
    Participant

Hi there,

Is it possible to add a calendar export button for Microsoft Outlook? Currently, the only options are Google and iCal. If I try to use the iCal button for Outlook, it’s really buggy and creates a totally separate calendar in Outlook. So I have one main calendar with all my appointments and then another calendar with just the one event I exported. I’m thinking your iCal export is not compatible with Outlook.

Please let me know if this is possible. We would be willing to pay for a modification.

Thanks in advance!

Courtney

Hi Lora

It is an option we have considered.  It isn’t on our roadmap at this time, but we’d love to get some more votes on the suggestion at:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/5827845-export-to-outlook-calendars

Is there anything else I can do to assist you?

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar export button for Microsoft Outlook’ is closed to new replies.