Calendar Event Conflicts

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar Event Conflicts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kassie

I’m looking at it for a church, so we’d use offices/rooms in the building as the locations/venues, but we need the ability to prevent members from scheduling events at the same time in the same room.

Does this plugin have the ability to prevent users/admin from scheduling an event at the same location within the same time frame?

Rob

Hey Kassie. Thanks for the note, and for your interest in the plugin. This is a really solid idea…unfortunately at the moment we don’t have anything built in that allows for this. I suppose you could find a way to “fake it” using a ticketing add-on, but that seems like it’d be awkward and might not have the desired effect anyway.

That said: we were working on a Conference Manager add-on last year, which we put in the backburner as we finalized Events 3.0 but will likely be resuming sometime this year. When and if that is released, it will accomplish pretty much exactly what you’re going for. I’ll put out a public call for beta testers if we proceed down that route…and you’re naturally welcome to participate if so.

Hope that helps and sorry I couldn’t offer more in the interim. If you’ve got other questions here, or if something I said doesn’t make sense, please let me know and I’ll adjust my reply. Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Event Conflicts’ is closed to new replies.