Calendar doesn’t show up

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar doesn’t show up

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ken Braly

I’m hoping this is something simple. I installed The Events Calendar for our organization (after not being able to get two other calendar plugins to work!), and followed the instructions for the settings and creating a couple of events.

When I display what should be the calendar (www.santacruzcountycert.org/events/) I see a small version of one of our uploaded graphics, with what looks like it ought to be the wording from the calendar superimposed on it. And the big title “Archives:” at the top of the page.

If I click on this, I go to the posting for the first event. I can click from event to event this way, but I can never display the actual calendar.

I have no idea what could be causing this. Thank you for any guidance.

Geoff

Hey there, Ken! Thanks for getting in touch.

Quick question: I see you posted this in our Pre-Sales forum but have a technical support question. Are you a premium license holder? If so, I’ll go ahead and move this thread to our The Events Calendar PRO forum. If not, will you please hit us up in the WordPress.org forum? We use the forums here on this site specifically for premium license holders. 🙂

In the meantime, I would suggest making sure non of the other calendar plugins you installed are activated and that there are no other pages on your site (Pages > All Pages) that are called Calendar, Events or use the /events URL slug.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar doesn’t show up’ is closed to new replies.