Calendar doesn’t change to next or previous month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar doesn’t change to next or previous month

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    rubie31
    Participant

When I want to change the month to next or previous month everything just goes grey and nothing happens, if I hit reload on my browser the next month comes up. Also the last day of the event doesn’t show on the Month view. Thanks.

Barry

Hi rubie31,

Although I visited the URL you provided I couldn’t actually locate the main events page – can you help me out with a direct URL? It would also be great if you could provide the information from the System Information display in the Events → Help admin screen.

Thanks!

wallyglenn
    Participant

I am having a similar problem.
    Yesterday, October 30, 2013 my calendar in month view displays at the bottom a link to November.
    I am looking at the calendar now and it’s pointing to December. No November is listed. When I click to List View, November events are listed.
    When I click to December, I can click back to the month of November, but most of the event listings are missing. You can see them in List View, not in month view.

http://ghostcar.org/?post_type=tribe_events

gosolutions
    Participant

Hi
    We are experiencing the same issues as mentioned bu wallyglenn. Not sure if it is becasue we upgrded to wordpress 3.71 but can you please look into it as a matter of urgency.
    Thanks

gosolutions
    Participant

This reply is private.

highasp
    Participant

I am having the exact same problem as wallyglenn and gosolutions. You can see the calendar at http://www.stmatthiaschool.org/calendar/. I can confirm that the problem is not related to WordPress 3.7 or 3.7.1 as I haven’t yet upgraded to either. I am running WordPress 3.6.1 and The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar PRO 3.1.

Barry

Hi everyone, there definitely seems to be a problem here and I can see what at least initially looks to be a similar issue locally.

Bear with us, however, and we’ll update you as quickly as we can. Remember also that it can quickly become very confusing and frustrating when multiple voices are in the same thread, so I’d ask that if you need help specific to your installation you post a new thread of your own.

Thanks!

Barry

@wallyglenn, gosolutions and highasp:

So, regrettably, a bug in the way dates are handled seems to be at play here. The good news is it is transitory and normal behaviour should return as the days roll by and we enter November. Added to which, we have fixed what seems to be the underlying problem and our next release will be with us soon.

In summary then, if you can hold tight a little longer, A) this problem will naturally disappear B) our next maintenance release will arrive with a long-term fix for this issue.

Thanks for your support and patience – and apologies for the inconvenience. I would again add a polite note that you generally should avoid crashing and potentially derailing threads created by other users, however.

@rubie31
    :

Based on your description I don’t actually think the above applies to you. If you are able to follow up though and provide the information requested previously (a URL where I can see the problem and your System Information from the Events → Help admin screen) that would be great.

Thanks!

rubie31
    Participant

Hi Barry, The URL is http://www.concep-two.com/events
    I will send you the system info from the events, sorry to keep you waiting.
    Thanks

rubie31
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thanks rubie31. Though I do note you already indicated in your opening post that you had tried our troubleshooting steps, can I just ask you to confirm what the outcome was?

That is, with no other plugins running and only a default, unmodified theme (such as Twenty Twelve) do you experience the same issue and/or do those steps allow you to isolate any conflicting plugin?

rubie31
    Participant

This reply is private.

rubie31
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi Rubie31.

For the problem that is similar to what others described, please see my earlier reply. In your case there is a separate problem occurring and for that what I’d recommend as the next step is checking your DB_CHARSET setting in wp-config.php and ensuring it is UTF8.

Even if it is, it may be that it is “fixed” at server level to some different charset and so it could also be worth checking in with your web host to confirm if this might be the case.

rubie31
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    I checked the wp-config.php and the DB_CHARSET is set with utf8 and is doing the same problem.
    Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar doesn’t change to next or previous month’ is closed to new replies.