Calendar Appearing in Two Locations

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Appearing in Two Locations

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Charmaine Taylor
    Participant

Hi,

I am planning on creating a landing page for my yoga classes. Currently, on my main website, the classes are listed in the calendar. Is there a way link/embed the current calendar in the landing page while still keeping the end user on the landing page when they access/view the calendar? In other words, I would like to have one main calendar that I update, and I want a portion of that calendar (yoga classes) to appear in two locations. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Charmaine

Barry

Hi Charmaine,

Definitely!

Why not use our calendar widget (note that you can even embed it within a page/post – which is useful if you have a static frontpage – via the [tribe_mini_calendar] shortcode) – if you need to you can tell it to list only events in a specific category.

Would that work for you here?

Charmaine Taylor
    Participant

Hi Barry,

I could use the widget but I need the full calendar view also. I’m assuming that I’d need to download the full version of event calendar pro and the widget in my new website in order to do this but I’m a bit confused.

Thanks,

Charmaine

Barry

Hi Charmaine,

Events Calendar PRO won’t actually facilitate the embedding of the complete main events view on your frontpage – to do that would require some custom work or you could use a third party plugin which provides such a mode, like this one (though that’s not something we can support here).

A technique we used on our demo site was simply to automatically redirect visitors to the main events page – and there are numerous plugins out there that can help you do such a thing.

Do any of those ideas help here? I’m afraid that anything else would likely require some custom development.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Appearing in Two Locations’ is closed to new replies.