Calendar and WPML url issues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar and WPML url issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sandro
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using wpml with calendar.

Several things I noticed…

I’ve flags in the header of my website. This flags are done so that in case if translation for posts/category/anything exists when users clicks flag he is transfered to the translated version, if this content doesn’t exist he goes to homepage url.

With calendar this functionality has mixed effect. On single events it works perfectly. But on gridview/listview it doesn’t.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Leah

Hey Sandro,

Sorry this post seems to have slipped through the cracks! We’ll take a good look at your issue in the next 24 hours and get you a substantive response as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience,
    Leah

Rob

Hey again Sandro. As this also relates to WPML, I’m going to have Daniel (who I noted in https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/weir-get_comments-behaviour-not-expected-at-all/#post-25552) take a look upon his return Monday. As Leah noted above, thanks for being patient!

Rob

Hi again Sandro. I spoke with Daniel about this one today, too, and the issue here is a bit more problematic than that of your other thread. This is a byproduct of our broader need to integrate the plugin with WPML…as it stands we are not 100% compatible. That would be required to make this work; its not a quick fix. Maybe there is a hack that can be done with filters…but it’s sadly outside the realm of what we can support. We are working towards such an integration and hope to have it in place in a release before the end of the year.

Apologies I couldn’t offer anything more specific than that. Let me know if you’ve got other questions and I’ll do what I can to assist. Thanks again for your support.

Rob

Did that comment make sense, Sandro? Did you need anything else or have any follow-up questions? If not, I’m inclined to close this thread out. Let me know if you disagree.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar and WPML url issues’ is closed to new replies.