Caldera Forms to create an event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Caldera Forms to create an event

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by pgr.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pgr
    Participant

We are trying to use Caldera Forms to create an event. We have several input fields that we want to format into data (including html code) to put in the event content. Unfortunately, the processor in Caldera does not have an option for data that’s from multiple fields, only a single field.

I’ve tried using Caldera magic tags into an Rich Text field, but those fields don’t show in the option for the field choice. Then I tried a hidden field, and that also will not show in the options.

It seems that this would be a Caldera support issue (we have support with them as well), but their guy referred us to Modern Tribe, saying you folks also use Caldera.

I’m stumped, but at least if I get some response, I can take it back to them.

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately we do not use Caldera Forms to create events, so I cannot provide further information on this issue.  With our plugin alone, you can create Additional Fields to put into the event content instead.

You can find and add these Additional Fields under Events Settings < Additional Fields.

Let me know if you have any other questions for us!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Caldera Forms to create an event’ is closed to new replies.