Calander views not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calander views not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

The only calendar view that functions properly is “list” view. all others come back with a “page not found” error.

I’m using cloudflare & maxcdn if that helps at all with trouble shooting.

Check my events page to see what I mean here: http://www.leiprod.com/leiproducts/events/

help on this ASAP would be appreciated.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Ben,

Sorry to hear about the issues. Does the calendar view work without Cloudflare enabled? Do you have this configured via a WordPress plugin or what? Have you tried adjusting anything on the Cloudflare side of things to see if that has any effect?

Ben
    Participant

Thanks for the response.
    Yes, I have cloudflare & maxcdn enabled thru the w3 supercache plugin. I’ve disabled ALL plugins, clearded the cdn & cache on maxcdn & cloudflare, disabled everything. Still no luck. I’ve re-enabled the plugins again. I was waiting to hear back with a fix or something else I could try.

Stacy
    Participant

I am having the same issue. Except my calendar, grid view, does not appear at all. It just happened too. Im still running 3.5.1 and I just upgraded to the most recent The Events Calendar and have the same result.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Ben,

That’s strange. Can you please provide me wp-admin credentials so I can take a closer look? You can post them privately here. Do I have permission to deactivate all plugins and/or switch the theme to help troublehshoot? I’ll put everything back the way it was.

@Stacy
    – Can you provide a link we can take a look at? Have you tried deactivating all other plugins and/or switching your theme to see if it’s a plugin/theme conflict?

Ben
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Ben,

Thanks for providing your login credentials. I’ve tried a couple things and nothing seems to be working. Can you please try disabling CloudFlare to see if that works?

– Jonah

Ben
    Participant

I’ve disabled cloudflare the only way I know how without changing the name servers (put it in develpoment mode). No luck. Could it be a permalink issue?

Tom
    Participant

OK got a similar weird issue on http://blog.rococochocolates.com/events/ since the upgrade. I have disabled cloudflare but expect this to reset automatically in 3 hours so let me know if I can do anything else to help discover why the event links are popping up as bubbles that fail to link to the events in Safari and Explorer.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Ben,

Ok, I’m going to need to escalate this because I’m not sure what else to try. Stay tuned for an update in the next day but you might need to wait until Monday since we don’t work on the weekend.

@Tom, I see a bunch of script errors on the page that is likely causing issues here. Please try deactivating all other plugins and/or switching to the default WordPress theme to see if this helps. Let me know how that goes.

– Jonah

Stacy
    Participant

I haven’t disabled plugins yet. I will pull it over to a local server and try the plugin deactivation/theme change. I can’t send url as it is in a members area of the site. I noticed when Ben replied, I got an email with his login credentials. I doubt I was supposed to get that. I assume he marked it as private but somehow I still received the email :O

Leah

Hey Stacy, thank you so much for reporting that! We’ve pushed a fix so it shouldn’t happen again.

Best,
    Leah

Jonah
    Participant

Sounds good Stacey, let us know what you find in the local environment.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Ben
    Participant

Just checking in on the progress. Any updates? It looks like the “map” view is partially working now, but it doesn’t display all of my “upcoming events”, it’s only showing a few for some reason.

Month view (among others) still comes back as ‘page not fount’…

Beth
    Participant

I’m having the same problem. My calendar is completely gone and saying “no posts found”, though the events are in my database. I do not use Cloudflare, so that’s not the issue. I thought I read somewhere that there was an update to fix this, because it was an error in the upgraded plugin coding, however when will this update be available on the dashboard? Is it available to download only through our accounts? Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘Calander views not working’ is closed to new replies.