Caching or Static Asset Issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Caching or Static Asset Issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Seadar Davis
    Participant

Hi,

On this page – http://seniorcenterjh.org/events/ – we are currently showing the monthly view with 7 days. We had displayed it as a 5 day view (omitting the weekends) until last week when we switched back to a normal 7 day view. To achieve the 5 day view I added some styling to the css file to hide Saturday & Sunday, then omitted that to go back to the default view.

The problem is that some viewers are still seeing the 5 day view. I have cleared the cache via the site (through hosting at WPEngine) and also cleared the cache completely through Cloudflare.

When discussing with our hosting provider they mentioned that the issue might be related to the event plugin delivering static assets. I’m not sure how this would be the case as again, I made the change for the 5 day view via our theme’s stylesheet. But I figured it would be good to just check in with you guys as no other solutions have completely worked yet.

Do you have any other ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi Seadar,

Bear with us while we work through the backlog of tickets (we had longer than usual response times over the last 7 days due to a team retreat, and are catching up as quickly as we can).

I’m going to close this topic though as it seems accidentally to have been posted twice and will keep this other topic on the same subject open instead.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Caching or Static Asset Issue’ is closed to new replies.