cache problem or bug with POSTS and event cost

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO cache problem or bug with POSTS and event cost

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Todd Lindstrom
    Participant

I am using Beaver Builder to customize my /events page – and I’m using the POSTS module to show a list view of all the events. Note as shown in the upload I’m using THE EVENTS CALENDAR option Event Cost = Show.

When you show my /events page – the number of slots available is wrong.

If I go to my WOO Comerce product page – it shows 6.
    If I go to my Events entry page – it shows quanity 6 are left.
    But when I go to my event page it shows 8.

THis might be a caching issue – but I did a bulk edit on all events and turned off comments – it did not help it still shows the wrong number.

As far as the check box below – I am afraid that if I revert to another theme it will mess something up so no I have never looked back after getting my genesis theme with beaver builder.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the ticket quantities. I will try to help sort this out.

I’m not familiar with the interface shown in the screenshot you posted. This appears to be from another plugin. That’s Beaver Builder I’m guessing?

You should be able to safely switch to another theme for testing, but it is recommended to do this sort of testing on a staging install. If you don’t have a staging install, you can generate one using the WP Staging plugin. At the very minimum, make sure to take a full backup before testing.

What happens if you view the single event with Twenty Seventeen theme enabled and all other plugins, including beaver builder, deactivated? Does the correct number of tickets show?

If the problem is within Beaver Builder, you will need to contact them for support, as we cannot provide support here for third party plugins.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘cache problem or bug with POSTS and event cost’ is closed to new replies.