Buyed Events Calendar Pro but not able to use it

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Buyed Events Calendar Pro but not able to use it

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    websource
    Participant

Hello together
    We bought Events Calendar Pro and installed it together with Event Calender and EED Tickets. Our Problem ist that were not able

Barry

Hi websource,

I’m sorry to hear it isn’t working out for you.

Can you provide a little more detail though? What exactly isn’t working and have you tried them with no other plugins and only a default, unmodified theme running?

Let us know – thanks!

websource
    Participant

This reply is private.

websource
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Were not able to use the pro functionality. It always repeats us to the tri.be site where we should buy the plugin. But we buyed it and put the licence key in it.

So I’m slightly confused here.

You have installed and activated Events Calendar PRO, and you have entered your license key. Do you mean that it is not accepting the license key/saying it is invalid? Or something else?

If you could share a screenshot (via Dropbox or a similar service, or upload it to your WordPress blog and share a link to it) that could be helpful here.

Please do note that if Events Calendar PRO is activated then, even if the license key is not valid/hasn’t registered, it will still work without any problems. Operationally, the only side effect would be that you cannot benefit from automated updates.

Let me know if that clarifies things or else if you can provide a little more details about the problem that would be great.

Thanks!

websource
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

So the problem is specifically related to using EDD Tickets?

Have you reviewed our new user primer for that plugin and does that provide you with any further insight here?

Im not able to use this advanced functionality. If i click on the Link it always Shows me this: https://theeventscalendar.com/products/?utm_campaign=in-app&utm_medium=plugin-tec&utm_source=post-editor

Which link is it you are clicking on, exactly?

websource
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

OK – so in essence you can ignore that, it exists only to direct others to a source of add-ons and extensions for their calendar.

With regards to using EDD Tickets itself, I would again point you to our new user primer which covers the basics. You should be able to locate a section of the event editor right below the message you referred to that will let you set up tickets:

Ticketing framework (EDD tickets) create tickets

Does that help?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while with no follow up so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. If you still need help with this or anything else please do create a new thread. Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Buyed Events Calendar Pro but not able to use it’ is closed to new replies.