Buy Tickets Button – to go to Woo PRODUCT PAGE instead of Woo CART

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Buy Tickets Button – to go to Woo PRODUCT PAGE instead of Woo CART

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Philip Macaulay
    Participant

Hi Guys

PLEASE HELP

Surely this is simple – How can I get the Buy Tickets button to go to the PRODUCT PAGE instead of the CART page. It is really important as I am using Gravity Forms to collect event registration info.

I have found how to do this here

However there are real problems with showing Sold Out on the single event page using this method. (questions about this are in another live thread)

But SIMPLY – How can I change the link Add to cart button to go to the Product Page instead of the CART?

Thanks

Nico

Hi Phil,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I have to say I’m not quite sure what you are trying to achieve…

How can I change the link Add to cart button to go to the Product Page instead of the CART?

Do you have just one ticket per event? If not witch product should the user be redirected to? Do you want the actual ticket to be added to the cart and then redirect the user to the product page or just take the user to the product page?

Please let me know about those,
    Thanks,
    Nico

Philip Macaulay
    Participant

Hi Nico

Sorry for the inconvenience buy Barry stepped in on a related post and resolved this…

You can close the thread

Phil

Nico

NP Phil, Thanks for letting me know!

Cheers,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Buy Tickets Button – to go to Woo PRODUCT PAGE instead of Woo CART’ is closed to new replies.