"Buy Now" Button Appears Only Once in Recurring List View

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus "Buy Now" Button Appears Only Once in Recurring List View

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ronald Horne
    Participant

Hello MT Support Folks:

I have set up an event which has many recurring events. I have created a ticket for them. Then I have embedded a Shortcode list view with category filter on a page in the website. But when I go to the page, the “Buy Now” button and “Tickets Remaining” box only appears on the original event and not on any of the recurring events. See screenshot below. I have tried to find somewhere where I can apply the ticket to all, but can’t quite figure out what I am missing. Hoping you can help me on this.

Hope you are having a terrific week.

Ron….

Barry

Hi Ronald,

Neither Event Tickets nor Event Tickets Plus fully support recurring events at this time.

It’s certainly possible to create tickets for recurring events, but the behavior isn’t going to be completely consistent with non-recurring events at this time.

We’re aware of this, though – and there are plans to implement full support for recurring events and tickets in a future release 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘"Buy Now" Button Appears Only Once in Recurring List View’ is closed to new replies.