Buttons to Change Months in Calendar View do not work

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Buttons to Change Months in Calendar View do not work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    johnmuirlaws
    Participant

When I click the buttons to change to the next or a previous month, the month does not change. I have tried this with all other plug ins off, I have tried it in 2014, Aspen, and Weaver themes. I use the Aspen theme

In an unrelated topic (let me know if this needs a different thread) I would like to know how to get the city to show up in the calendar view.

Barry

Hi there johnmuirlaws,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve experienced difficulties.

Month view does seem to work as expected for me and I have no problem flipping between months. Can you confirm:

• If this is still a problem
    • Which web browser (and version) you are using if so

In an unrelated topic (let me know if this needs a different thread) I would like to know how to get the city to show up in the calendar view.

We do prefer to stick to one issue per topic, so that would be preferred – do take a look here and here for some ideas that might get you started, though 🙂

johnmuirlaws
    Participant

Thank you Barry,
    I am using a mac with osx 10.6.8 I browse with Safari 5.1.10
    I still show the problem on my browser.

Barry

OK – unfortunately we cannot support that version of Safari (which is comparatively old at this point and, unless I’m mistaken, is not supported even by its own vendor).

I appreciate that may be something of a nuisance if for any reason you cannot upgrade, but from our perspective we just cannot guarantee perfect compatibility with all versions of all browsers – and it is naturally the older, unsupported browsers that are likely to suffer compatibility issues.

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Buttons to Change Months in Calendar View do not work’ is closed to new replies.