"…but your license key is out of installs"

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "…but your license key is out of installs"

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anne.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anne
    Participant

Good Evening,
    I have a big fright – in our installation comes this message: “There is new version of The Events Calendar PRO available but your license key is out of installs.”

This message comes up: the licenses (Filter Bar Pro + Event Calendar Pro) are used elsewhere! ! In the license management, only one installation is displayed correctly. The keys still have to be valid until March 2018!

A subdomain with which the key was used was displayed. This subdomain does not exist at all. What worries do I have to worry about? I’m going to disconnect but she always appears again!

What do I have to do? I am puzzled and a little headless – our entire website is based on the Proversion ….

I’ve seen similar inquiries today and hope it’s a follow-up bug! But I still miss answers! This is not funny … I hope it will dissolve soon.

Many greetings from Berlin ..

Nico

Hi there,

Thanks for the report and sorry to hear about this issue πŸ™

We recently updated our plugin licensing system but – unfortunately – it looks like a few kinks still need to be worked out. We could narrow the issue down to URLs including hyphens, and our devs are working on a fix for this right now. I’ll give you a heads-up when the fix is released!

Thanks for your patience in the meantime,
    Best,
    Nico

Nico

Good news! A fix for this issue has been pushed to the plugin licensing system ?

Can you please let me know if this fixes the issue for you?

Sorry for the hassle once again,
    Best,
    Nico

Anne
    Participant

Hello,
    Yes, the problem is fixed.
    Best regards,

Nico

Stoked to hear Anne πŸ™‚

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"…but your license key is out of installs"’ is closed to new replies.