Business vs Developer

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Business vs Developer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Hi! I was looking at renewing and it shows $150 to upgrade to Developer per year and $70 to renew my Business Account. Are these rates to be paid each year? Or if I renewed Developer next year would I have to pay the $250 as listed? Thanks!

Rob

Hey Andrea. Thanks for the not here. The renewal rate is a yearly cost, yes, and comes at a 30% discount from the original price. You don’t have to renew to keep using the plugin: it remains operational without a license key 100%, but you won’t be able to access support or upgrades without a valid license.

If a license expires, you can still renew it after the fact. So let’s say you upgrade from a business to a dev license; let that expire after another year; and decide to renew 6 months after that…you’d still get the discount rate and would not be asked to buy “new.”

That help? Or make sense? Let me know if not or if I can elaborate, and I’ll do my best.

Andrea
    Participant

Ok thanks! I also have a personal license. It says expired. Does that mean I can’t use Events Calendar Pro with it anymore? Thanks!

Leah

Hi Andrea,

As Rob described above, the plugin does remain functional after the license expires. So the PRO plugin features will continue to work. However, you will not be able to update the plugin when new versions come out (like our upcoming 3.0) or use our main support forums.

If you’d like to continue using support and getting updates, you can renew your personal license at a 30% discount by going to My Account –> Licenses. You can also upgrade to a Business or Developer license there, as you asked about previously. Does that answer your question?

Cheers,
    Leah

Andrea
    Participant

I have two packages that I have purchased. Events Calendar Pro for one license, and Events Calendar Pro for three. When I use the license key that is expired for the one license, it tells me it is expired and I cannot use it.

Rob

Hey Andrea. That’s odd; can you email your credentials for the site to us, pro /a/ tri.be, and we can check this out for you? Sounds like something is amiss here and I want to make sure we get it sorted as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience on it so far.

Andrea
    Participant

Done. Thanks!

Leah

Hey Andrea,

Since we’ve resolved this via email, I’m going to go ahead and close up the ticket.

Thanks!
    Leah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Business vs Developer’ is closed to new replies.