Bundle

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Bundle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michael Burke
    Participant

Hi,

I have already purchased Events Calendar Pro, Community Events & Filter Bar and now it appears I may need to purchase Community Tickets. Purchased separately, Community Events, Community Tickets and Filter Bar are $330 (and I haven’t even bought Events Tickets Pro yet).

Would it possible to retro-actively purchase the community bundle for $299? (ie, spend an additional $120 and get both community tickets and event tickets pro)?

Thanks

Geoff

Hey Michael,

Absolutely! I’d be happy to refund your purchase for you. That will deactivate your existing licenses, but will also enable you to purchase the bundle.

Is that something you would like me to do? Let me know and I’ll jump on it.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Michael Burke
    Participant

Thanks Geoff j appreciate that. Let me talk to my client and I’ll let you know asap if I’d like to proceed

Geoff

Excellent! I’ll keep this thread open in the meantime. 🙂

Michael Burke
    Participant

Geoff,

I’d like to proceed with this plan…

Geoff

Sure thing, Michael!

I went ahead and refunded Order #1123182 for the full amount and you should see the funds back in your account in 5-10 business days.

The existing licenses are now deactivated, so please go ahead and purchase the bundle for a fresh set of licenses:

Community Manager Bundle

Cheers and thanks so much for your support!

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Bundle’ is closed to new replies.