Bundle / Renewal

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Bundle / Renewal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Justin Tate
    Participant

I need to renew my license for Events Calendar pro and Filter bar, but I’d like to add the Importer as well which I see is in a bundle. It’s cheaper to buy the bundle than it is to renew my two licenses at a small discount and add the Importer.

Is purchasing the bundle the simplest/cheapest way to go?
    By purchasing and not renewing will I need to change license keys on my site?

Justin Tate
    Participant

Hello? Anybody? I’d like to move forward on this.

Caroline

Hi Justin,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m so sorry for the delay in following up with you here! We’d be more than glad to take a look at your existing licensing with us and see what your options might be for moving up to an Importer Bundle. Would you mind taking a moment to shoot us a quick email with the details of your request and your existing license keys? We’ll take a look and follow up to get things moving right away!

https://theeventscalendar.com/contact/

Please select the option “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full email form.

Thanks so much, and we’ll see you there! 🙂

Justin Tate
    Participant

FYI I was looking for an email to begin with and was directed here. Sending an email now.

Caroline

Hi Justin,

Great, thanks so much–you should be receiving a reply from our support team in email shortly, if you haven’t already! 🙂 I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out for now, if that’s alright. Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else we can do to assist!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Bundle / Renewal’ is closed to new replies.