Bundle purchase after some individual purchases

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Bundle purchase after some individual purchases

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Deb
    Participant

Hi, I’ve just realised you sell the plugins I require in a bundle after purchasing some individually. Am I able to switch over to the bundle purchase please?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Deb,

Thanks for the email. Unfortunately there is no way to convert these to a bundle after the fact. The only option would be to cancel and refund and then buy the bundle but that may be more of a hassle than what you would save.

Let me know what you would like to do.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Deb
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Brendan. I’ll go ahead with the refund and repurchase, it’s worth it with the currency conversion!

Deb
    Participant

Can you please advise how to go about the refund? Thanks.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Deb,

Looks like Latoya took care of this.

Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Bundle purchase after some individual purchases’ is closed to new replies.