Bulk Publish Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Bulk Publish Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way to bulk publish event submissions? I have like 25 events that were submitted through the community calendar and it would be a lot faster if I didn’t have to go in to each one individually and publish it. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks,
    Jenn

Caroline

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for reaching out! If you’re managing a large number of user-submitted events and would like to publish them in batches rather than individually, you can achieve this using the bulk edit functionality built into WordPress. These instructions should walk you through the process:

1. When viewing your pending events, select the checkboxes in the left column next to the posts you’d like to publish. Click the Bulk Actions drop-down menu at the top of your post listing and choose Edit.
    2. Click the Apply button. Your bulk editing options will expand out from the top of the posts pane.
    3. Click the Status drop-down menu and choose Published from the options.
    4. Click the blue Update button to confirm your changes. The post listing will refresh, and your selected posts should be updated to published status.

I hope that helps to get things moving quickly for you! Let me know if you should have any questions or concerns as you’re working through these steps, and thanks again for stopping by! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Bulk Publish Events’ is closed to new replies.