Building up a simple List

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Building up a simple List

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nikolaus
    Participant

Hello!

We are using only the List View, and like to keep it as simple as possible. We managed to Link Picture and Headline to the Event website.

We have two problems left:

(01) The Place of the Venue should NOT be a link.
    (02) The Name of the Venue Organizer shold appear in the List.

Maybe so can halp

Thank you!

see image

Josh
    Participant

Hey Nikolaus,

I apologize with my confusion on the previous thread. The Organizer isn’t included by default here.

To accomplish what you’re looking for you’ll need to follow our Themer’s Guide to create a new template for how the single events display here within your list view. For the venue, you can use:

<?php echo tribe_get_venue() ?>

to just display the venue name without the link. To add the organizer, you can use:

<?php echo tribe_get_organizer() ?>

You can add these to the template wherever you would like them to display.

Thanks!

Nikolaus
    Participant

Hello!

Thank you! Where can I find a list of those expressions. I do not like to ask for every single expression like for the city, the country, … …. neither I’d like to guess. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nikolaus
    Participant

Let me put it this way: I am german, my Eventscalendar-Admin is german. So I really have to guess the expressions for the content I want to echo. To guess tribe_get_city or tribe_get_country wasn’t too hard, but there will be more expressions that I need to finish the whole project.

The link to a sampler where all the expressions are listed, could be very helpful. If this doesn’t exist I unfortulately will have to keep on asking ๐Ÿ™‚

Doesn’t mean, that I will be able to stop asking, if you show me the list ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you for now. We can stop this one, but there are some more issues, I hope to get help.

Greez
    Niko

Josh
    Participant

Hey Niko,

That’s definitely understandable. We don’t have a list of those functions explicitly listed out anywhere, however you can search for them under the “functions” section of our site within the Technical Docs.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks!

Nikolaus
    Participant

Thank You!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Niko,

No problema! I’ll go ahead and close thisย one out as well.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Building up a simple List’ is closed to new replies.