Building pages with my template

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Building pages with my template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sky
    Participant

Hi I started using the events calendar because of the facebook events plugin.

But the problem i am having is that i cannot built my site using the events calendar. I need to manually create template to stylize events calendar. instead of say built the top part of the page with my template and add in listing of events using a shortcode or a plugin.

Is this something i can do with the events calendar pro can do?

George
    Participant

Hey @Sky,

While there aren’t shortcodes within The Events Calendar or any of its add-ons at this time (except for some ones that basically replicate various Events widgets), the answer to your question about being able to customize templates on your site is yes.

Depending on your code knowledge / WordPress knowledge / creativity / etc., you can pretty much do anything you want on your site. We do not offer any help with custom coding here, or theme-related things, but we do have a very in-depth Knowledgebase article that shows how to make and customize various templates for The Events Calendar.

Check out this article here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

If you want to just list events in a certain way, definitely check out the function tribe_get_events() – you can learn more about this function and see some examples of it here:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-tribe_get_events/

I hope this information helps! If you have any more specific followup questions or concerns let me know.

Cheers,
    George

Sky
    Participant

I see then it is not useful for me because this would mean I would need to do development work. What is your refund policy?

George
    Participant

You can get a refund any time within 30 days of your initial purchase – just forward a copy of your original email receipt for the purchase you would like refunded to [email protected].

Include a link back to this forum thread or a brief description of why you’d like a refund, and we’ll issue a refund immediately!

Sorry it didn’t work out, but thanks for trying our plugins at all to begin with! 🙂

— George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Building pages with my template’ is closed to new replies.