Bug with the new version of The Events Calendar PRO

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Bug with the new version of The Events Calendar PRO

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    Participant

Hello,

I must give you this information :

Just after the update of the new version (version 4.4.24.1.) of The Events Calendar PRO, I couldn’t access anymore to the back office of my WordPress site (database access was impossible).

I had to restaure the old version of The Events Calendar PRO to get it back.

I can’t tell which file was corrupted.

I hope this will be corrected.

Otherwise your product is fantastic and it is the first time that I get any trouble with it.

Best regards

Marc

Vicki Gray
    Participant

Hi Marc,

We have also had the same issue on 2 websites. It appears the latest version of that plugin is broken. We found it caused PHP to break and slow/crash websites.

Rolling back to the previous version of Events Calendar ro resolved all issues.

We are very angry as this is unacceptable and sloppy of the team to release an update without properly testing it first! Wasted many hours today on this.

Hope they sort it soon!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Vicki Gray.
    Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. We have seen an issue today with this. The work around is to remove Events caldender Pro, update the events calendar then reinstall the latest version of events calendar pro. That should fix your issue. Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,

Brendan

Nico

Hello,

Reaching out to let you know we released a hotfix for Events Calendar PRO that addresses the performance issues in the admin area. We are sorry about the issues caused and appreciate the patience while we worked a fix out.

Please update Events Caledar PRO to version 4.4.24.2 and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Release blog post → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-events-calendar-pro-4-4-24-2/

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug with the new version of The Events Calendar PRO’ is closed to new replies.