Bug: View Details Doesn't Work After Search

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Bug: View Details Doesn't Work After Search

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant
    1. Go to the Attendees list for an event
    2. In the Search field enter part or all of a ticket number to refine the list
    3. Click on View Details for the first ticket shown: The “View Details” text changes to “Hide details”, but the detail area does not expand

It looks to me like a JavaScript issue where the expand trigger can’t handle a filtered list. Maybe the results are renumbered / renamed, and the JS doesn’t account for that?

George
    Participant

Hey Ryan,

I’ve just tested this and can confirm that this bug exists as you described. This is a recently-introduced bug, and I have made a bug ticket so that our developers can get to work on fixing this.

I don’t have a specific ETA on when the fix will arrive, but will mark this thread “Pending Fix” and update it as I learn more.

Sorry for the trouble here!

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug: View Details Doesn't Work After Search’ is closed to new replies.