Bug: The Events Calendar PRO Extension:

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Bug: The Events Calendar PRO Extension:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Abigail Marshall
    Participant

There’s a problem with this extension:

The Events Calendar PRO Extension: Display multiple events with the same venue in Map tooltips

When activated, it produces these errors in console:

1) Uncaught ReferenceError: tribe_js_config is not defined
    at tribe-events.min.js:1
    2) Uncaught ReferenceError: tribe_js_config is not defined
    at tribe-events-ajax-maps.min.js:1
    3) Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘pro_tooltips’ of undefined
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (tribe-events-pro.min.js:1)
    at i (jquery.js:1)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js:1)
    at Function.ready (jquery.js:1)
    at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js:1)

It causes these problems with site function when a user is logged in.

1) Impedes use of navigation menu, breaking access to sub-items on menu
    2) Prevents some embeded elements from loading on pages
    3) Breaks Community Events Edit form by preventing loading of Organizer, Venue, and Event Category selection boxes.

There does not appear to be a problem when users are not logged in, but function of Community Events Edit Form requires login (of course).

I have disabled the plugin for now..which is unfortunate this is a very useful extension as we generally have multiple events scheduled at the same venues.

Cliff

Hi, Abigail. Thanks for your detailed message regarding https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/google-maps-multiple-events-same-venue/

I’ve assigned this thread to a technical lead and they should get back with you in a day or two after investigating a bit further.

However, please understand our extensions aren’t afforded full support like our main plugins and therefore fixes and enhancements may not arrive at all or as quickly as desired. Other times, based on demand from all customers and internal priorities, new extensions and updates to existing ones happen relatively quickly.

However this one turns out, thank you for your understanding and patience.

Abigail Marshall
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

lindsayhanna17
    Participant

I am experiencing the same issue and am wondering if you have a solution to this issue? I noticed there were some private replies so I wasn’t able to see if there had been a resolution.

Thanks in advance.

Patricia

Hi Abigail and Lindsay!

Today we released a new version of the map extension with a fix for this problem. You can download the latest version (1.0.1) here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/google-maps-multiple-events-same-venue/

If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Abigail Marshall
    Participant

Thank you so much! I have tested all functions that were problems for me, and everything now works perfectly. I appreciate the prompt fix for the exetension, because this function really is important to our site which often lists multiple same venue events and dates. It makes it so easy for our users to be able to hover over the location and review the list.

lindsayhanna17
    Participant

Thank so much! Things are working for me now as well. I appreciate the quick response and solution.

Barry

Glad we could 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug: The Events Calendar PRO Extension:’ is closed to new replies.