Bug Report: Ticket Stock

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Bug Report: Ticket Stock

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bruce williams
    Participant

Scenario: multiple tickets for a single event with global stock enabled. Each individual ticket set to use global stock.

Outcome: in the Events list in the WordPress dashboard (back-end), the ticket “Stock” column incorrectly reports the remaining tickets as the global stock times the number of tickets. For example, if the global stock was 25 and 3 tickets using global stock were configured, the “Stock” column would report 75 tickets.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for using our plugins and for reporting that bug!

I have manage to recreate it with the Advanced Post Manager active. I will file a bug ticket for this, so it should be fixed in the future. However at the moment I cannot commit to any specific timing.

I am going to close this ticket as a “pending fix”, but the issue is still open and we will update this ticket once we release a fix.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket in the forums to keep things clean.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Sky
    Keymaster

Just a note that this issue has been fixed in our latest release of Event Tickets Plus.

https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-14-november-2019/

Let us know if the updates resolve the problem for you!

Best,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug Report: Ticket Stock’ is closed to new replies.