BUG: Paging with Categories

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO BUG: Paging with Categories

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    materdeiknights
    Participant

Check out this URL: this SHOULD show me all the events that have only the category “soccer-boys” – http://materdeiknights.org/events/category/athletics/soccer-boys/month/ but if you click “next month” or “previous month” it starts showing events that are NOT in the “soccer-boys” category.

materdeiknights
    Participant

Any ideas? It would be nice to get some support on this forum.

Leah

Hi materdeiknights,

I apologize for the wait here. We are very busy with support right now so we’re a bit behind our usual 24 hour window. Someone will be with you as soon as possible to help out. Thanks for your patience.

Best,
    Leah

materdeiknights
    Participant

Thanks. Hope to hear from you ASAP.

Rob

Hey materdeiknights. Thanks for your note on the 12th, and the follow-up on the 14th. We appreciate your patience on this. As the note atop the page here suggests….we’re experiencing a backlog in support at the moment, and some things are stretching beyond our 48-hour window. Know that we’ve got two new support members joining the team next week to get us back to the 24-hour response time we had before launching 3.0. We really appreciate your patience in the interim.

This is unfortunately a known bug in the current codebase (see https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/category-resets-when-i-click-on-the-next-month/ and let me know if you think the issue is unrelated). But the good news is we do have it on deck to be fixed in the forthcoming monthly maintenance release, which will be out in the coming weeks. Please let us know if after updating you find the issue persists and we’ll take a look from there.

materdeiknights
    Participant

Rob, thank you for the update! We look forward to this update!!
    Gavin

Rob

Glad to be of service, and sorry we couldn’t offer up more at this time. Know that we’ve got you covered in the very near future. Please let us know what else we can do.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘BUG: Paging with Categories’ is closed to new replies.