Bug or something to improve?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Bug or something to improve?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    emanuele
    Participant

Hi Support,
    I would like to put you a question, a little “issue” on my website who expecially should be fixed for mobile devices users.
    In a random page, with a random events list, when me or someone else clicks on “next events”, the next events list view appear at the bottom of the page.
    I mean, the events list view does not restart at the top, where the first event of the second page is, but the new page start at the end of the events list. This is something very annoying, expecially on mobile. When someone click on the “next events”, the next page should begin at the top of the events list, not at the bottom. User is forced to scroll back to the begin.

It’s just a my problem or is something standard?

Thanks in advice,
    Emanuele

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Emanuele!

Thanks for coming back to us!

I can’t reproduce that issue in my local installation, neither in your site. Perhaps you are talking about a different page? I tried it with the main event url.

By default, everytime you click on “Next Events” it scrolls up to the top of the page and then shows the next events. Just like I see it working in your site.

What mobile device are you experiencing the issue in and which browser? Let me know.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug or something to improve?’ is closed to new replies.