Bug on Checkout with two processors

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Bug on Checkout with two processors

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    eightgr
    Participant

Hi!
    I’ve found a strange bug in checkout with woocommerce tickets. I’m using Paypal and Stripe.
    If someone use paypal or Stripe to pay and forget to fill some fields the page scroll up and user has to enter its information again ( usual workflow )

But in one perticular scenario the page freezes :
    1) the user forget to fill a field when the default processor is activated ( Stripe in my case )
    2) the page scrolls up to say some fields are missing
    3) the user change the processor ( paypal )
    4 ) submit paiement again with some missing fields
    4 ) We got a js error and the page freezes ( Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘reload’ of null checkout.min.js:1 )

any idea how to solve this ?

Best

Patrice

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Patrice,

Sorry for the issues you are having. We can try to help out, but the payment processor is all run by WooCommerce and we do not modify any of that coding.

If our plugin is creating a conflict then yes we would help out. Do you know if this does this only with events at checkout or with regular products as well?

Have you searched WooCommerce’s site or plugin on WordPress.org and see if anyone else has seen this issue?

IF you have purchased the Stripe Processor, can you contact them and see if they have a solution?

Let me know and I can try to help out some more.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug on Checkout with two processors’ is closed to new replies.