BUG: no 00 hour option for start and end time

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO BUG: no 00 hour option for start and end time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Peter

When adding a new event, the hour drop down for the start/end times don’t have the 00 option, so it’s currently impossible to set times like ’00:mm’.

Where can this be fixed quickly by editing the related php file, instead of having to wait for an update?

oh wow, that is an oversight. Thank you for the heads up Peter, we will get it patched for 2.0.1. I’ll have john get you the answer on a temp fix.

Peter

Any update on this issue? The product is useless for me atm because of this critical missing option.

Rob

We’re putting the finishing touches on 2.0.1 right now. I’m hesitant to give a specific date we’ll have it out since that’s still in flux, but we’re very close. If you send me an email (rob at tri.be) I can send you the code as soon as it’s stable – even if the official release isn’t yet out.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘BUG: no 00 hour option for start and end time’ is closed to new replies.