BUG- Month view breaks when "Show only the first instance of each.." is checked

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO BUG- Month view breaks when "Show only the first instance of each.." is checked

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca Redding
    Participant

Looks like this bug came back -[removed]

Using the latest version of TEC (3.10.1), TECP and TEC Filter Bar with 2015 theme. (no template overrides)

Problem:
    When “Show only the first instance of each recurring event (only affects list-style views).” is checked in settings, successive month calendar views do not show recurring events on initial page load. Initial month view shows correctly, and refreshing successive pages will show recurring events correctly.

Example:
    Go here: [removed]
    Click “August”
    Refresh Page

Please let me know if there is a place I can submit an official bug report, or if I can provide any other information.

Rebecca Redding
    Participant

It appears there is no way to edit my post, so the proper link that exhibits the problem is: [removed]

Josh
    Participant

Hey Rebecca,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I took a look at your site and noticed the issue you’re describing. I then tested on my local install and was able to see something similar. I’ve created a but ticket in our internal tracking system. I’ve added this thread to that ticket and you’ll be notified here as we make progress on resolving this issue.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Rebecca Redding
    Participant

Josh, is there any way you can edit the links out the previous posts? I am unable to edit any of my posts now that I have marked this ticket solved.

Thank you.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Rebecca,

No problem. I’ve removed the links from the previous posts.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. However, you’ll still receive notifications here as we make progress on this issue. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread.

Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

We wanted to check in here and update you on our progress. Although we weren’t able to address your issue in our upcoming release (3.11) we do still have it on our radar. Thank you for your patience while we continue working on a fix for the problem you reported. We will do our best to keep you posted when we have a solution in place. In the meantime, if you need help or find that the issue you reported here is no longer a problem, please feel free to start another thread.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding!

Cheers,
    Leah
    and the rest of The Events Calendar team

Geoff

Hey there! Just wanted to deliver the good news that The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar PRO 3.11.1 shipped today and a fix for this issue was included in the release. Please feel free to update and thanks so much for your patience here while we figured this one out. We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we could fix it. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Rebecca Redding
    Participant

Great. All appears well with this bug after upgrade. Thank you.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Rebecca,

Awesome, glad the upgrade worked for you here.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Rebecca,

Awesome, glad the upgrade worked for you here.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread.

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘BUG- Month view breaks when "Show only the first instance of each.." is checked’ is closed to new replies.