[BUG] Manually Add attendee doesn't add to event attendees

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus [BUG] Manually Add attendee doesn't add to event attendees

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keri
    Participant

I’m not sure if you can replicate this, I have created a fresh “testsite” and it replicates there as well. Only plugins are woocommerce,eventcal & Pro, Wootickets.

If I add an order manually using woocommerce, the event ticket is reduced by 1 but the event doesn’t see the attendee information.

If you go through the normal process you see the attendee as pending.

Can you guys have a look at this for me please.
    I need to manually add people as I have moved away from event espresso.

Thanks

Barry

Hi Alan,

I can replicate that and will log it for the devs to look at. If possible I’ll see if we can get a patch for you however, unfortunately, I can’t guarantee that.

But stay tuned and I’ll update you 🙂

Barry

Hi Alan,

We’ve logged this as a bug and hopefully it will be addressed in the next version of WooTickets. I’m afraid we can’t offer up any fixes/patches in the interim on this occassion, though.

Keri
    Participant

Is there anyway I can manipulate the database?

Barry

Yes, you could – but I wouldn’t recommend it unless you are absolutely confident that you know what you are doing and neither will we be able to help you if something catastrophic happens.

Keri
    Participant

I am happy editing the database, would you be able to let me know whats steps I require to do the changes, I back up daily and use NAVICAT for mysql editing. Thanks

Barry

Hi Alan, I can give you the idea in broad strokes but you may need to dig into the code/do a little experimenting to iron out the details here. The information you need to obtain first of all (for each order where you wish to add tickets) is:

• The event ID
    • The order ID
    • The product ID

You then need to insert a new row into the posts table. Critically, the post_type column must be set to tribe_wooticket – if you are unsure about the other values then please look at existing instances of tribe_wooticket posts in the database and use them as templates.

Once you’ve inserted that new row (which represents a ticket sale) you will need to create four corresponding entries in the postmeta table in order to glue everything together. You will use the post ID of the newly created tribe_wooticket post here and will need to create the following keys:

• _tribe_wooticket_product
    • _tribe_wooticket_order
    • _tribe_wooticket_event
    • _tribe_wooticket_security_code

The values of the first three should match the product ID, order ID and event ID respectively.

(For the benefit of anyone else reading this – please bear in mind that this is a rough guide for manually inserting tickets for WooTickets 1.0 only and may not work on future versions.)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘[BUG] Manually Add attendee doesn't add to event attendees’ is closed to new replies.