Bug: Location resets when switching from List view to Month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Bug: Location resets when switching from List view to Month view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    irishrunner16
    Participant

Hey guys,

Looks like I’ve come across another bug (which I’ve verified on a clean install):
    If I perform a search in List view and then (after clicking on Find Events to initiate the search and view the results) switch to Month view, the location is erased from my current search. The keywords and filters all appear to carry over to the Month view correctly, but the location field is reset and events are returned from all locations.

I have Community Events and Filter Bar activated alongside PRO.

The issue appears to exist on all major browsers (Firefox, IE, Chrome and Safari).

If you need any other info just let me know.

Thanks,
    Sean

Barry

Hi Sean:

I’m definitely seeing a problem there, but I’d like to check we are seeing the same thing. For me, the location appears to carry over – in that if I am searching for events in/near San Pablo that is still present in the location field in month view (even though the results don’t reflect this).

Is that identical to what you are experiencing?

irishrunner16
    Participant

Hey Barry,
    You got it; that’s what exactly what I’m seeing (literally) on my end as well.

Thanks,
    Sean

Barry

Thanks Sean: we’ll get this logged and will do our best to update this thread as soon as we know when a solution might be available.

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to update you here. We were not able to fix this issue in time for our upcoming release (3.6). However, it is still very much a priority and we plan to work on it for a future maintenance release. We will keep you posted on our progress. Thank you for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug: Location resets when switching from List view to Month view’ is closed to new replies.