Bug in The Events Calendar Pro Widget

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Bug in The Events Calendar Pro Widget

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Greg Garnhart

Hello, Friends!

>> NOTE: This is in the wrong forum. I maintain a site that uses The Events Calendar Pro and do not have the login information, so I am posting this here <<

I updated to the most recent version about 30 minutes ago. Since, The Events Calendar Pro widget hasn’t permitted me to switch months.

To reproduce:
    Visit millerec.com/events and scroll to the calendar. Then, click the “December” button or the “October” button beneath the calendar. Though the page loads, the month does not change.

The dedicated calendar page (which the site has published, but does not use) works well.

Let me know if I can do anything!

Thanks,
    Greg

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Greg and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

To your point, we are alas limited to the level of support we can provide in our Pre-sales forum unfortunately.

For that reason, I would highly recommend asking your client for their the Events Calendar customer info.

With that in mind, it sounds like the theme you are using also has some custom Javascript being triggered (the black page) when clicking on the next month link. Try temporarily reverting back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen (with a “maintenance” page plugin in place) to see if that changes anything.

You could also try different settings for Events Template under Events -> Settings -> Display.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but for now it’s the best one I have alas.

Hopefully we can take this further in the premium forums with you.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug in The Events Calendar Pro Widget’ is closed to new replies.