Bug in sales report

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Bug in sales report

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dirk
    Participant

Hi guys,

Thanks for fixing the refunds on the total revenue, it really seems to work.

However when looking into it we discovered a bug which, we think, has relations to the global stock option.

When the event does not use global stock option and multiple different tickets the sales reports combines the total tickets sold in 1 ticket. The total revenue is still correct btw!

For clarification see the following 2 screenshots:
    http://concert4you.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Sales-report-with-missing-ticket-independent-stock.jpg
    http://i0.wp.com/concert4you.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Backend-ticket-settings-from-wrong-sales-report.jpg

For an event with the global stock option enabled it shows like this:
    http://i0.wp.com/concert4you.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Sales-report-correct-global-stock-enabled.jpg
    http://i2.wp.com/concert4you.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Backend-ticket-settings-from-right-sales-report-global-stock.jpg

Obviously we don’t know for sure if it is caused by the global stock option but it’s the only difference we could find between this two events. These were all backend screenshots.

Also, I hope you can read thru the Dutch translation, but I’m sure the layout looks highly familiar to you guys ;).

Cheers,

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Dirk,

Glad we got one issue fixed for you.

Thanks for bringing in these reports.

Ok I tried to reproduce this new issue and created two new WooCommerce Tickets and placed an order and it worked correctly.

Are both those tickets WooCommerce as well?

Let me know and we can go from here.

Thanks

Dirk
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, all tickets are woocommerce. Both events have two different woocommerce tickets with corresponding products. On one even the report is correct and on the other one not. The report (as seen above) without global stock enabled shows all adds the total tickets sold and gives that number on 1 ticket instead of separated. De total revenue is correct.

Since I thought it might be caused from the even existing pre-patch I was going to republish it and then something occurred to me: both tickets had the same name! So I guess the report from Tribe looks at the name instead of product ID. Is that something that might be possible? When I named the tickets differently the report seperated them effectively.

Since it might happen again that community members name the tickets the same but with different descriptions it would be nice if they can still be separated in the report. 🙂

It’s funny that in the end, a cause can always be found.

Cheers,

edit: unfortunatly we found out that total revenue was not solved and was not deducting the refunds. The ticket sales did take it into account so it is easy to calculate total revenue but it was not the same as shown in the report. Screeny: Total revenue screeny

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Dirk. Reason: Adding the total revenue part
    Brian
    Keymaster

Ok I was able to reproduce the Ticket Missing Issue and created a bug report.

For now if the tickets are not the same name it should work, but it should count tickets separately no matter what the name so we will look into it.

We also, have a bug report in for the Total Revenue issue from your other thread.

Let me know if you have any follow up on Missing Ticket issue here.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug in sales report’ is closed to new replies.